- 10% OFF AT CHECKOUT*
ENTER CODE: GIVEME10.
- FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY
On all orders over £40*.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website and the products and services available through the website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only; it may be updated without notice at any time and we advise you to check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we make to our Terms and Service.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- All product prices shown on the site are the set retail price (inclusive of VAT). They do not include postage and packaging cost. Delivery cost varies from product to product and is added to the cost of the product once the order is confirmed.
You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. ForeverModo will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.